Learn the Secret to Sublime Cebiche at Tanta
In the world of Peruvian cuisine, no dish is as iconic as cebiche. A mix of fresh seafood marinated in citrus with peppers and other seasonings, it’s at once tangy, complex, and deeply satisfying. Now you can learn how to prepare Peru’s national dish—and savor some delicious bites and drinks along the way—with a Priceless culinary experience at Tanta, internationally-acclaimed chef Gastón Acurio’s signature River North restaurant.
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Event starts at 1pm on the Rooftop Terrace
- Cost: $80/per guest (includes food, beverage, tax, and gratuity)
- Cebiche & Tiradito demonstration on Tanta’s rooftop terrace by Executive Chef Jesus Delgado
- Experience includes tasting of cebiche, tiradito, light bites, Pisco Sour, and house wine/beer