In Partnership with MasterCard: Savor a Rooftop Cocktail Demonstration at Tanta
Discover the secrets to the perfect Pisco Sour with a two-hour expert-led cocktail demonstration at Gaston Acurio’s award winning Tanta restaurant. The rooftop terrace of culinary superstar Gastón Acurio’s popular River North spot provides a dramatic setting for this MasterCard Priceless Experience, where Peru’s national drink is elevated to an art form.
The experience begins with light appetizers highlighting Peruvian street fare. Once the cocktail demonstration gets underway, you’ll want to pay attention, as Tanta’s lead bartender will go through the process of mixing a perfect Pisco Sour using house signature BarSol pisco, as well as one Pisco Punch. Confident enough to show off your new knowledge? Select guests will have a chance to replicate the demo in front of the group. But whether you step behind the bar or just take mental notes, you’ll enjoy two cocktails along with breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline in the modern, open-air space.
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2016
- Event starts at 1pm on Rooftop Terrace
- Two-hour cocktail demonstration with lead bartender on Tanta’s rooftop terrace.
- Pisco Sour and Pisco Punch cocktail demonstration.
- Light appetizers and two cocktails per guest. One Pisco Sour and Pisco Punch.
- Cost: $80 per person. Includes appetizers, two cocktails, house wine/beer, tax and gratuity.
- Must purchase with a MasterCard.