In Partnership with MasterCard: Enjoy a 4-Course Peruvian Feast With Drink Pairings at Tanta
Take a culinary journey to Peru without leaving Chicago with a Priceless Experience at Tanta Cocina Peruana. This exclusive seated dinner at internationally-renowned chef Gastón Acurio’s signature River North restaurant is the perfect introduction to Peruvian cuisine, with everything you need to appreciate its fresh ingredients, rich flavors, and delightful presentation.
The evening begins at Tanta’s chef's table with an introduction from Chef Acurio’s protégé, Executive Chef Jesus Delgado. Relax and get ready for a feast as Chef Delgado describes the influences of each dish and shares his experiences in Peru cooking alongside Chef Acurio. Then you’ll enjoy a four-course family-style meal with South American inspired pairing that highlights some of the most delicious—and authentic—items on the menu. When the meal’s over, the fun can continue at home, as each guest will receive a copy of Peru:The Cookbook, Chef Acurio’s definitive guide to this amazing cuisine.
- Four-course family-style Peruvian dinner at Tanta hosted by Executive Chef Jesus Delgado.
- One seating at 6pm
- South American wines or cocktails with each course
- Complimentary copy of Peru: The Cookbook
- Cost: $150 per person (includes food, beverage, book, tax, and gratuity)
- Must purchase with a MasterCard